With its miniature golf course, kiddie rides, gemstone mining operation, and friendly farm animals, we think visiting Putt n Pets is the best thing to do in Grand Marais! It's a great activity the whole family can enjoy. However, while you're here you may also be interested in some of the other activities available for you in and around Grand Marais:
- Events: It seems like there is always something exciting going in in Grand Marais! Throughout the summer we host many events to appeal to a wide variety of interests. Some examples of events that go on throughout the season are
- The Classic Car Show
- The Wooden Boat Show
- The Grand Marais Arts Festival
- The Grand Portage Pow-Wow
- The Radio Waves Music Festival
- The Lake Superior Storm Festival
- and, of course, the annual Fisherman's Picnic
- Parks, lakes and trails: If you just want to get away and take a hike, bkie ride or go fishing, there are plenty of opportunities in the area. Cook County, Minnesota boasts several state parks and recreation areas including Pigeon River Falls, Judge Magney State Park, Cascade River State Park and Temperance River State Park. In addition, we border the Boundary Waters Canoe Area wilderness so there are lakes with great fishing EVERYWHERE! You may also want to check out some of trail systems such as the Superior Hiking Trail, the Pincushion Mountain Trails,, the Gitchi Gami Biking Trail, or the Sugarbush Trail system.
- Shopping: Grand Marais has a wide variety of shops including art galleries, gift shops, clothing and souvenirs.
So have a great time in Grand Marais! And when you've hiked, fished, shopped or celebrated to your heart's content, come back and enjoy another round of mini golf at Putt n Pets!